Monday, February 12, 2007

God, Inc - Episode 6

16 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first watched the finale, I was quite pissed off that it was coming to an end, but the whole miracle thing almost brought tears to my eyes. That was amazing. Brilliant work. I cannot wait for the next series coming out of you.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Mrs Mopro said...

wonderful.

the green line....mmmhhhh...

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If HBO or any other major cable company doesn't pick up God Inc., they'd be crazy. Your work is inspired and irreverent to say the least. As a frustrated 'Seinfeld-esque' wannabe comedy writer, your tongue in cheek comedy fills a void in the sitcom cosmos where Seinfeld left off. Don't keep your loyal public waiting too long for the next installment! Good luck!!!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jadon said...

Absolutely excellent! Very satisfying...

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it impossible for the GOD, INC. series to get better, as I think it is WONDERFUL already, but, episode six was,... moving, terrific, funny, sarcastic,....in short, if the networks do NOT pick this series up, they are the losers!

Thank you ever, ever so much for giving us this series, Mr. Stokes.

Peter

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

Pretty thought provoking. Deus ex Machina from the discovered submission under the desk (Austin would never submit that miracle) followed by a Deus ex Machina from the "green line" call. Hmmm. . .

Favorite exchange:

"Piper, do you have time to--"

"Shut up."

(Cut "sweet resolution" music)

That's hilarious!

I'd LOVE to see a "birdoceros"--a rhino with a middle finger coming off its nose. HA!

Good luck in your pursuits!

superdachshund@gmail.com

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God Inc. was absolutely amazing! I loved the entire series and wish that some network sees it and picks it up. It was smart, funny and strangely touching.

Please keep them coming.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best part of the episode = the name.

I was waiting the whole time to see how it would end with that title.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Honestly, approach a network to get this made into a show...it's one of the most original, hilarious ideas I've EVER seen, and I'm sad that it's ending right now...it should really continue, I'd watch it for sure.

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant...and beautiful! I very much hoping this is truly not the end.

Oh yeah, I'm heading over to Cafe Press and order one of those snazzy Miracles Department mugs.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man... this show is set to be Showtime glory!

-Nate

6:34 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

YAY!!! I loved it!

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

curious about the name i saw one,
and then all the 5 others in a go.
wow!
please please please -give us more!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent work again. I hope it's not the actual end!

W

11:20 AM  
Blogger Mashaal said...

oh, was that the finale? bummer. good luck with everything.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheres number 7?

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home