Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cafe Press

After many requests, I finally put together a page on Cafe Press to sell "God, Inc" related merchandise. If you've never used Cafe Press, it's a pretty cool service for people who have a popular website, or a movie to promote, or maybe just feel like selling t-shirts with their face on them. It's very easy and painless to set up, and a lot of fun. To check out our site, click here:

Cafe Press Link


I designed all the merchandise, although I want to give credit to a MySpace fan, Trey (or as he calls himself, Treysterâ„¢) for creating the page header for us.

Episode 6 should be up very shortly - thanks for your patience!

7 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very shortly as in today? I could go to bed, but who needs sleep? All I need is my dose of God, Inc to keep me running! Can't wait to see what happens.

Save the Porcupotamus is my favorite, it's a brilliant design, but I also wouldn't mind owning underwear that reads "Miracles Department." Heh. Hee hee. Would that make me property of Austin?

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is episode six???? Quick, I need a fix!!! I LOVE GOD, INC.!!!!!

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA! Nice job on the Cafe Press stuff! Pretty darn savvy too (Miracles department on the G-string! Ha ha! Will His wonders ever cease?)

And my prayers for porcupotamus have been answered (sorta)!

Only problem left is what to choose, what to choose. . .hmmm.

Good luck!

SuperDachshund@gmail.com

8:26 AM  
Blogger Feba said...

Hi! I really like your God, inc web series, I'd like to link it in my blog and spread it in Italy too... do you have any italian (or with italian subtitles) version? Well, you can contact me personally at fra.cave@gmail.com or visit my blog tempodaperdere.blogspot.com
Bye! Francesca

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a GREAT series...don't stop at episode 6. You're a genius. I want Piper and Paige to appear together in the same episode.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why aren't you on HBO? Excellent work.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deafeningly loud shouts of concurrence with the other poster bemusing the absence of God, Inc. caliber of writing talent on HBO. Curb your Enthusiasm always had a unique appeal for me based on the arid dryness of its humor and contorted yet believable real life situations that create a fun series of mini tragicomidies, highlighting mundane personality traits of the main characters and their catalytic creation of the absurd situations that always remind me of the nonsense and misunderstanding I routinely experience when the well intentioned goes horriffically wrong. All tangents aside, and not making any direct comparisons other than to say the satiric tongue in cheek (which can reach outrageous proportions as with Austin's overall demeanor)writing style of Mr. Stokes is briskly refreshing, very intelligent, original, and appropriately scathingly sarcastic of overly self-serious traditional dogmatists and without profanity or neanderthal level jokes. This is absolute brilliance in writing, especially humor, more than worthy of the likes of HBO. No matter what, there's no doubt a cult following is a firm reality for my fellow devout afficianados of G/Inc and thus a vast number of folks that do in fact "get it", and on behalf of them allow my gratitude and praise for your originality and most of all for just plain making me REALLY laugh! Kudos FS! (BTW, when does that check you promised me for the endorsement get here? This is the best I could manage for $9.95..... just kidding) Sincerely I hope this dosent give you a Howard Hughes sized ego, just want to express how nice is is to find some tremendously enjoyable cerebral humor these days. My wishes are that you maintain your creative momentum and keep churning out more diverse and original material. And dont listen to the audience, if you only want 6 God/Incs, and want to branch out to other things, GO FOR IT. FOLLOW your talent, its prodigious! Thanks again for making me laugh!

Steve Rosos

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home