Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Big Thank You

This has been an amazing week. I just wanted to post a big, heartfelt 'thank you' to everyone who's watching "God, Inc." Your comments and messages have been wonderful.

I'm going on vacation until Sunday, so I won't be able to respond to any messages or comments until next week. But for now: thank you, thank you.

16 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Ep 4! I just found the God, Inc series a couple days ago and was checking for the next episode every day. I love this show. Especially the miracles dept.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been eagerly awaiting every episode since I randomly found Ep. 1 on Youtube. Thanks for such great work!!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Can't wait for the next episode! I was so glad that one episode came out right after my finals. xD

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE GOD, INCORPORATED series! I have no favorites as they are ALL my favorites!

As a devout Christian, I LOVE this take on how it all works! *Please* keep 'em coming!

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this! Just found it from MamaPop and couldn't stop watching them all! I am an atheist, but God, Inc. is a great show!!

9:40 PM  
Blogger none said...

Hello. I just wanted you to know that God Inc, is being seen here in Colombia! It is great and I am looking forward to see chapter 5. You shoud add subtitles or dubbing the episodes, that way many more people could see God Inc in different languages. Anyway it is GREAT! Thank you very much to share your talent with us.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hey guys - thanks so much for the nice comments. Odin - actually, two people have contacted me about doing a Spanish subtitle version, so hopefully that's in the works... good luck on your finals, anonymous. And I love hearing that the show is appreciated by both devout Christians and atheists!

Francis

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep 'em coming. We LOVE God, Inc. (I always knew there was a plan) :)

5:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I am a kid, but I still love god inc. Please make more? My parents love it too,and as you can see, so do lots of others. I can't wait until your 1st video reaches million views!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

No, thank you:) I'm eagerly awaiting further episodes!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Alexandre Van de Sande said...

Hi francis, congratulations on the god Inc Series. I found it on youtube randomly, but don't come there often so I don't know when I'll find new submissions. As I might not be the only one like this I highly recommend you transforming it into a podcast: a feed that iTunes checks constantly and downloads to my iPod (works with other players).

The only drawback would be that you would have to put up a .mov version somewhere. I recommend trying revver.com or ourmedia.org (not afiliated with them). Revver in fact even pays you for each viewer (it's ad based) so it might be a source of revenue for you. Of course, keep on posting on youtube, otherwise I would never find it in the first place!

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please.
Make more God Inc.
They are wonderful!

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me that the lone miracle dept. worker will make a reappearance in episode 5. That character intrigued me from the first episode and has kept me eagerly awaiting the next. Your work is brilliant! Thanks and keep it coming.
Johanna in Canada

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, thanks!!! I absolutely love this and can't wait for the next episode.

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant! Can you post some information about this project, ie how did you find the actors, etc. Best of luck with this!!!!!

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice series! I would also appreciate subtitles: even English subs. would be enough to solve most part of the understanding problems..

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home