Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Working On Episode 5...

So, I'm back in town and editing Episode 5 at the moment. Meanwhile, here's the latest in the response to "God, Inc:" We got featured in a Wall Street Journal article last Saturday. (No shit. The Wall Street Journal. You can imagine the reaction from my stock trader dad!) Also, Salon.com wants to feature us on their site and Comedy Central has asked to interview me for theirs. And I just did an interview for an AP article, due out tomorrow.

We also got featured on the Videos page on MySpace (for those of you MySpacers who haven't become our friend yet, check us out!) And someone is doing a Spanish translation, so there will be a subtitled version available shortly. And I promise, promise it will be up on iTunes by the end of the week.

Thanks again for watching! Back to editing...

4 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Fabtastic news! Congratulations. Let's hope it leads to bigger and better...and lots of work for me down the road. ;)

Andy

9:54 PM  
Blogger Mac said...

I just ran across your God Inc episodes today, & I think they're really entertaining & funny. I can't wait to see more!

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, great stuff.... When will episode 5 be on YouTube?? Keep up the good, fun entertainment.

P.S. I do think that your series is awesome, but how about longer episodes?? 5 minutes just isn't that long for me.

12:13 PM  
Blogger heather said...

holy frakking shit, Frank! Congratulations on this amazing success! I love God, Inc., (as much as I love Buttleman!) and am so so so happy to see that I'm not alone in your fan club!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home