Monday, February 05, 2007

Video Playlist - "God, Inc" Etc.



Click on the image on the side to view the next episode. There are six total.

38 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work. Fantastic ratings on YouTube for this one too. Well deserved. The second butterfly MySpace reference had me in stitches.

Is there a "behind the scenes" somewhere? We all wonder who these people are in their day job!

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, great work! Thanks for a good laugh before I slug off to the office!

4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I eagerly await each new episode. They don't come fast enough! You're doing great work and I won't be surprised when a major network starts making offers.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your work, and I must say I am impressed. While I don't personally adhere to the philosophy of your "PR" department (i.e. multiple faiths, etc.) I did get a kick out of it.

Funny Stuff!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Once again, great work.

We also plugged your work, including Buttleman, on our show at http://www.bigfoamyhead.com, Show 62.

So seriously, 6 episodes and that's it? What are the chances we'll see more?

4:18 PM  
Blogger (: Tom :) said...

Ohhh - Canada! What is it with the Great White North that begs for super powers to toy with it?

Once again a very entertaining episode of the best sitcom I've seen in a while. Great work!

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you thought of releasing "God Inc." on DVD?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your stuff is inspiring, Francis! Please keep up the great work!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is brilliant. Pure and simple.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this show! You are going to make some big bucks. You really should think about doing a TV show. Please do episode 7 quick!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I no videos take time, but I have been waiting for episode seven for forever~! I check everyday for it. Please make it sooN!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This series is the best production that I have ever seen on the internet, and honestly, that is no hyperbole. As a student at a divinity school, God, Inc. has a special extra layer of hilarity.

Thank you, and I implore you to maintain production. There is just so much more you can pursue within God's company!

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for episode 7... Keep us informed or we'll get tired of checking back...

4:24 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hey - thanks for the nice comments. In response to Anonymous and others who have asked, I am not currently producing new episodes of "God, Inc." I've been concentrating on developing it for TV, and we actually start pitching it to networks tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'm writing a new web series, which should be up in about a month. Thanks to everyone for your support!

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I love your show, it rocks. Good luck witht the network pitches, I just wish you would make more god inc it is awesome.

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this show really much. And I hope that you guys make it to TV. I've enjoyed God Inc so far, but sad that I won't see any mini-shows anymore. Well... I guess I'll have to wait till you go on the 'air' then.

Everyone I've showed this to was extremely 'omgthisissocool'. And we live in Denmark! So this show has fans abroad as well! Good job!

2:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Francis, best of luck on the pitch; I really hope it works out soon...honestly, I'm just being selfish: like most others here, I'm really looking forward to the next, by what ever medium it comes.

May I suggest posting this intent to your YouTube page? I'm assuming a lot of traffic here, comes from there...

8:10 AM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hey OPie - Yeah, I'm planning to post some content on YouTube very soon, including a vlog to update fans of the show as well as a new series and some other projects...

2:07 PM  
Blogger D.Naranjo said...

Needless to say that I love your work. I'm wondering: is it possible to obtain the dialogs of all the 6 chapters of the series in simple text format? I'd like to add spanish subtitles to the series to share it among my siblings!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hey "Hello/Hola"! I visited your blog but I can't read it (since I can't read Spanish.) I'm actually in the process of translating it to Spanish right now - I have the first 3 episodes done. Please email me through this website and we can discuss the rest! thanks!

Francis
francis@francisstokes.com

7:50 PM  
Blogger Sabrina Josephson said...

Hey I love this stuff! You should really make more! Have you gotten any offers yet? Well keep it up, your amazing :p

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your work, it's really good! I live in the UK, so I hope that when you do get new episodes on TV, I hope that the option to either watch them online, to watch them on UK television, or to buy them on DVD will be available. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the new web series

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. Absolutely hilarious. I didn't even know that such talent existed in the web community. :)

And I wish you the best on getting this to the networks. I loved God. Inc. and I'm looking forward to the new series. :)

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when's the next episode coming out? i'm going through withdrawals.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Norm said...

Francis:

I too hope you make a successful pitch or start new episodes. While I realize that the God Inc. coproate office has an Islamic department its basically how do I say this-Christian or western based. How about an episdo where the corproate office of God Inc runs into a a clash with the office of Allah, Inc. I'm sure you get the picture. And by the way I'm not claiming the idea as mine-you can have it if you want it-I only ask that if you use the idea on the series on TV I get a cameo as someone form the legal department-

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Francis, this stuff is cleverly written, and for the most part polilshed and well acted as well. It's really impressive to see this quality being created in a not-yet-commercial environment (good luck!)

By the way, Miracles being responsible for Affleck/Damon's awards? That's entertainment!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we need more

3:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think that God, Inc. is great. Whenever a new one comes out, I squeal with joy...and then my boss asks if something is wrong.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when are you going to make number 7?

I love this more than life!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just great, i am completly addicted to this God, inc.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

One of the best, most creative things I've seen in a long time.

More, please.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

one thing troubles me about the move to t.v. is good for you but i fear it will get ruined by the tv.network people. your casting is excellent,the writing the whole look,the pacing ,timing. ther going to re-cast it with the usual terrible sitcom people.too bad you could'nt make the same money,but keep control,you have a winner don't give up too much in the creativity or yor show will suffer.good luck!!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when will the show come out i have been waiting for 7 forever i told all my friends about god inc and they think its very funny, and i gave you a daoller :P hope it helps

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great show!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i have been a fan for such a long time when is it comming to sifi i am going to watch it who is going to be playing all of the parts ? the same people ? please post soon

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just discovered your stuff and it's brilliant. Besides being darkly funny there are some very touching moments like in Harold Buttleman. I really hope the web distribution brings you the attention you deserve

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like some more, please.

2:57 PM  
Blogger ZomBee said...

I too have just discovered GOD, Inc.
I gotta say,I Love it.
The premise is awesome! I have been waiting for something like this ( or a office version of someone's brain) for a very long time.
Thank you for doing it right.
I don't know when or if you will ever get further with this but I for one,am a fan.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home