Monday, January 29, 2007

More Links

I did an interview for an AP article on youtube last week that appeared on the Yahoo home page and in the New York Times on Friday. Which was pretty unreal - the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times in one week. )It might only be the online Times, though - I got a print copy Friday and couldn't find it, although I was standing at the newsstand on Laurel Canyon in the rain and I gave up pretty quickly.)

Also, I did my first radio interview a couple weeks ago with a really cool guy, Daniel Lewis, who hosts a show called The Morning Rehab in Texas. He just posted the interview on his website.

Episode 5 is done and uploading now, and tomorrow I will see about getting iTunes going so you can download "God, Inc" for your video iPod.

3 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so God Inc is on iTunes? If you have the time to answer this please go to youtube and to my Cravens86 account and message me,please.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when are you going to get around to doing this?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

Putting it on iTunes? Very soon - I'm just reviewing the options in terms of host sites and whatever - but mainly it's the TV pitches that have been stalling me. Soon! Ish. Soonish. No seriously, I know I have to get on that...

-f

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home