Thursday, February 15, 2007

RSS Feed!

Finally. I've gotten several requests, and I apologize for the delay - it took all of ten minutes to set up, of course. One of those things like changing a light bulb or correcting the fact that you're getting two issues of the New Yorker each week (something else I've gotta take care of) that you procrastinate for so long that the accumulated time of thinking "Gotta do that... I'll just write myself a post-it..." adds up to far more exerted energy than the actual task did. Just click under "Subscribe" on the right sidebar.

Been working on a new slate of web projects that I'm about to start pitching to web content buyers, so I'll have some new series to report on here shortly. Meanwhile, I got interviewed for an Austrian paper this morning, so if someone feels like translating these episodes into German, let me know. The first two episodes have been translated into Spanish and I'm working on creating a subtitled version.

3 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Blogger Natasha cebek said...

Just watched God Inc. for the first time-you have and edge here.
This should be on tv....prime time.
Register it with SAG, copyright..whatever you need to do-protect it, it's original and brilliant.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besidse the fact that Leukemia can be cured (a topic near and dear to my heart), it's great! Loved the prayer filing department and population control argument.

1:40 PM  
Blogger molly said...

this is too good...better than whats on tv now..if I were a network exec, Id be sweating bullets right now..u r outdoing them at every turn.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home