Thursday, February 22, 2007

"God, Inc" Merchandise

The shirts and assorted household objects that proudly display your allegience to the ineffectual bureaucratic institution in the sky have been selling well - we even sold one Miracles Department thong!

I still haven't received any of the merchandise myself, so if you bought any of our stuff, please email me and let me know what you think. Especially if you had a problem with a particular product - I only know how it looks on the website, and I can't afford to order every item in the store. Also let me know if there's something you wish we offered, but aren't. Anyway, I hope you're all very happy with the merchandise - they seem to be quality products.

8 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, please consider making more episodes of God, Inc. They're laugh out loud funny!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, seriously man, there's nothing like that on television now, at least not that funny and original. It's a great show, and I love the cast. Please.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Using a corporation to explain god is right up there with the illuminated bibles of the middle ages. bravo.

12:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please make more God, Inc. It is the best thing I've ever seen on the Web.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo! God, Inc. has got to go on network TV. It's so wonderfully wrong and so brilliant. It's especially funny for those of us who have church jobs.

Have you thought about approaching PBS? Their comedy shows are usually a lot more inventive than what one sees on commerical TV.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Francis said...

Thanks, Flounder! We're mostly pitching to cable right now. I love PBS, but as far as I know, they don't produce any fictional TV other than children's shows - they get all their stuff from BBC. Even the TV version of "This American Life" is on cable. Too bad, if they started producing narrative series that could be good.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - bring on the hate.

I love God Inc., I even subscribe to it on Youtube - however, no network in its right mind will pick it up. WAY too controversial - not for me or most of you, but the right wingers will be all over that network like a fly on . . .well, you know what I mean. I'd love to see it, but it ain't gonna happen. The religious right is way too powerful and scary right now to dismiss, or piss off.

I'm NOT saying don't keep trying, I'm just saying, be ready for a huge battle.

OK, bring it on, I'm ready.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should try comedy central. I know I would be one of the first ones to say yes to the bosses. ;)

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home