Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"God, Inc" - Episode 3

30 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Blogger Mass KonFuzion said...

Haha I gotta hand it to you. I ran the "God, Inc." on YouTube and decided to check out your site. The series is pretty clever. I'd watch it on TV.

Off-topic, how'd you integrate Blogger into your website?



Lou a.k.a. Mass KonFuzion
www.masskonfuzion.com

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great again -- too short though! These are awesomely creative and funny.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, nice series. Are you taking it towards a "rapture" or "armageddon" type of thing? I'm a little uncomfortable with that, but if you want to do it anyway, you're doing it too quickly, you might want to space out the references a little. I hope I haven't come off too critical, I love the series.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

God, Inc is one of the most creative things I've run into on the 'net. Thanks so much for releasing them!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needs better acting, script-writing, and "The Sims 2" music needs changing. Hackneyed idea.

In short, spare us.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff! I posted this on my blog like I said I would, and have gotten a long and interesting reaction from a Christian pastor in Texas. You might like to check his comment out.

Personally I think he misses the humor because he can't see past the subject you're choosing to mock. That's one of religions biggest problems, it finds it very hard to laugh at itself.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hooked. I can't wait to see where this is going. I'm really curious about Austin and where he's going. Keep up the great work everyone!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very funny! Stumbled on to your website and am glad that I did. Very well written and acted -- Looking forward to the next episode!

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found God, Inc on youtube - I have to say if this was on television, I would actually have cable. What a funny premise - god's office politics. I would love to know more about these characters.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, Inc is awesome. I can't wait for new episodes. Completly brilliant. Who do I need to write a letter to so this gets on regular tv?

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really cool. Keep 'em up! And I'm sure I don't need to tell you to ignore any criticism from religious types. You know their brains are all messed up.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hello! Thanks for all the really nice comments. (Except you, El Moolah!) As for how I integrated Blogger into my website, I basically just messed around with the template code which we can access from the Dashboard. A lot of trial and error. As for the domain (francisstokes.com), I'm just using masking, which is a feature you can enable when you buy the domain. Sorry if that's too basic, but feel free to email me with more specific questions.

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love it~
Awesome job, it made me laugh. ^_^

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great, how often do you post episodes? would love it if this was on TV.
Ron

8:06 AM  
Blogger sue said...

This is so fun! Love the "God, Inc." stuff. Found you through Andy. Keep up the great work. What an imagination.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a tiny little nit to pick here, possibly, when did you film and cut episode 3, as the end copyright says 2006 and we are 11 days into 2007.

BTW have the religious right started screaming at this yet?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I also ran into God, Inc. on YouTube, and I really REALLY enjoy it. Thanks for sharing:)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Francis said...

In answer to the copyright question, it's because I wrote it (and filmed it) in 2006.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God inc will now run here in Sweden! So fun and clever.....
I will watch more if you make more!!!!!!!!!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It said G.O.D in purple Sharpie! I found your series by accident on one of my slow days at the office, what can i say I am hooked!!!

good luck to you! :)

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, God inc. is hilarious! i loved it its so original!...
just wondering if they'll ever mention 'life' outside the office? not see it necessarily just mention it? cause i'm curious as to where all the other dead people are going?! if your coming to it anyway great stuff :)! finally someones come up with something completely original! nice job :)
i don't have a website, just a myspace, so i put that up :S

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE GOD INCOROPRATED SERIES! PLEASE, keep them coming!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic idea, brilliantly executed. Loved all three and I certainly cannot wait till the next one comes out. (I do wish they were somewhat longer, but that is just because they are brilliant.)

Wonder where God, Inc will go next... Will we see life outside the office?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Natán said...

This is so great!
I don't have TV at home anymore, and I love to watch ur creations... better than a lot of things on TV.

u r on my blog!
I put this blog on my sidebar, and also made a post about u and ur series...
So, if u could comment on it that would be great!
It is the post on the 7/1/07.

Thanx!

Natán C.

2:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for another great episode. Looking forward to the next installment!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm a Christian, and I have to say that I love your series! Very witty and edgy without being outright offensive (at least, I didn't find it offensive at all).

Can't wait to see more!

5:43 PM  
Blogger Mr. McBastard said...

To those that commented that they would love to see God, Inc. on TV:
Why!? Why would you want to ruin this with commercials and meddling know-it-all executives changing the script and censors telling the writer and director what they could and could not include? Putting God, Inc. on TV would ruin it!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Craig DiFolco said...

It's exciting to see shows like God,Inc and ichannel define the new medium of web series. Must be nice to know that after devoting the resources to create something like this, that it can actually find an audience thanks to youtube.

FS - Who represents you? I assume you have an agent and/or manager.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I watched the first two and they were awesome, but this video cuts out at 1:49, "I'm watching you" even though it says it's longer!
:( Awesome vids, but you should totally punch youtube for eating half the video. It works neither on this site nor on youtube proper. :(

9:31 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

Hey vivian - Dang! I hope youtube has worked the kinks out - I was able to watch the whole thing there, so I'm not sure what's wrong. youtube is definitely buggy at times (although I'm forever in their debt for giving "God, Inc" such a big audience!)

You could try watching it on our MySpace page, http://www.myspace.com/francisstokes. And next week I'm putting it up on itunes, so you can download them...

F

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home