Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Trailer "Harold Buttleman, Daredevil Stuntman"

5 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Raphael said...

Hey Francis, when are we gonna get Buttleman on DVD? Or screenings in Europe?

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Chad Wiersema said...

Nice...

12:42 PM  
Blogger Old Nat├ín C. said...

Well this was great!
I'm gonna put this video on my blog!

And this blog adress will go straight to my list of favourites (also in my blog)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. either you don't have Buttleman available for viewing online, or you do a REALLY poor job and helping people find and link to it. I've look all over your site and the Buttleman site and I can't find anything except for a trailer. Is that all you have so far???
If not, do a better job at linking people to the entire movie... if you in fact want people to view it for free. Perhaps that's what I'm missing??
- Seriously lost & confused

1:39 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Wait... THE Dan Castellaneta?

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home