Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Trailer "Harold Buttleman, Daredevil Stuntman"

4 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Francis, when are we gonna get Buttleman on DVD? Or screenings in Europe?

2:01 AM  
Blogger Old Natán C. said...

Well this was great!
I'm gonna put this video on my blog!

And this blog adress will go straight to my list of favourites (also in my blog)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. either you don't have Buttleman available for viewing online, or you do a REALLY poor job and helping people find and link to it. I've look all over your site and the Buttleman site and I can't find anything except for a trailer. Is that all you have so far???
If not, do a better job at linking people to the entire movie... if you in fact want people to view it for free. Perhaps that's what I'm missing??
- Seriously lost & confused

1:39 AM  
Blogger noyen said...

Wait... THE Dan Castellaneta?

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home