Monday, January 08, 2007

"God, Inc" Update At 3:05 AM

I'm tired. It's been a pretty overwhelming weekend, since they posted "God, Inc - Episode 1" on the main page of youtube. At latest count, it was viewed roughly 460,000 times in the past 48 hours. Which makes my head spin. A big welcome to all my new visitors and commentors. Especially to those visiting the Harold Buttleman, Daredevil Stuntman website - I'm working on a DVD release and will hopefully have info on that some time this week - and Sludgie. We also now have a MySpace page, so we're officially in YOUR extended network!

As for "God, Inc," Episode 3 will be up by Tuesday at the latest. Just putting the finishing touches on. Thanks a million. I'm truly thrilled by the response.

15 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the new episode on Tuesday! I think he simple "Buttleman" title would have been better - much catchier than the long title...but you probably know best. Good luck!

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gonna take off the same way RedVsBlue did!

Great stuff!

-ben

3:14 PM  
Blogger Tiger said...

Dude, your series, God Inc., is AWESOME! It's so god damned funny! hehe I've watched it three times now. The leukemia 'cure' line was hilarious!! I also LOVED the sexual harassment scene, subtle, but hilarious (you had me rolling). You really have it right on as far as rediculous it is working for a big company.
You should be hired professionally, but then again, you'd most likely have to whitewash your talent to 'fit into' the 'mainstream'.
Keep them rolling.

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the show, keep them coming, you rock....REALLY! Love It.

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say Thanks!!! Thanks for putting this out. It has been a long time since I've laughed as hard as I did. Can't wait for the next episode.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the new episode!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely Brilliant! Perfect Casting!

THANK YOU

5:22 PM  
Blogger Bruce H said...

Incredible! I loved it

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your work. I liked the "intelligent design" dig.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're going to Hell. And I guess I am too. And everyone I forwarded the URL to.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your God, Inc. videos on Youtube. They were clever and funny! Thank you so much for them! So I came on over here to tell you how much I enjoyed God, Inc. and I looked at your photo. How cute are you??!!!!!

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to more God, Inc. Now I'm off to check out Buttleman.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witty and hilarious.

What else can I say? But I wonder why you plan to produce only six episodes. There's so much stuff you could cover. Nevertheless, it is brilliant. Your cast are AWESOME!

2:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, Inc. has made my day... found out about you and yours on YouTube. I'm telling everybody and looking forward to the next episode. Congratulations from a Fan in Pennsylvania.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend just turned me on to God Inc. I just thought I'd let you know that I REALLY enjoyed the show. I also heard that you're only doing 6 episodes? I think you are shortchanging yourself there- the storylines you've developed are muich deeper than 6 episodes worth. You've got a cool idea, highly enjoyable characters, and the potential for some excellent storytelling- why not extend the series?

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should be thrilled by the response, it's a freaking great show, it's 2die4 (ohhhhh bad pun)

anyway, I love it

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home