Tuesday, July 17, 2007

'God, Inc' Sold To Sci-Fi Channel

13 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Blogger Andy Land said...

Fantastic news! Couldn't happen to a better person. MANY good wishes for you and your future.

Next...you holding auditions for this thing? I know a guy who's recently moved to Las Vegas and can be in L.A. any time you'd need him.

Hey, I gotta be the first of many to try and schmooze his way into a gig through you, right?

;)

12:03 AM  
Blogger heather said...

OH My God! Inc! Congrats, Frank!!!! looks like this year is shaping up to be AWESOME for you! Huzzah!!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me again! Where shall I send the cherry beer?? I am serious!

w

3:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent work... it's been fun watching this process through your eyes. Best of luck with your work!

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'll be looking out for it. :)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Congratulations. Can't wait to see it--thanks for all the laughs.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I hadn't looked at your site for awhile and I am absolutely thrilled for you and company at this news! This means that hopefully very soon now people won't assume I am some religious freak when wearing my God, Inc. t-shirts. Congratulations and can't wait for the series!

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news, Francis!

I'll spread the Good Word.

PRAIZZZ DA LORD!

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great news for you.
However, it's terrible news for me. Since I live in Europe, and the SciFi channel doesn't exist here (at least not on my TV), I'll never get to see another episode of God, inc.
I'm happy for your success, but part of me wishes that you'd stay on Youtube.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CONGRATS!
As a fellow director and screen writer I must say you have a great story that has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work and you can get far!

I'll be watching your progress man.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So no more God Inc online I take it.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Evil Woodpecker said...

this is good news indeed

3:10 PM  
Blogger maureen said...

congrats!! and for those of you bemoaning the lack of God Inc. online at youtube, you can still go to syfy.com [yeah they changed the name, how lame is that?] and see full episodes of shows on that channel and God Inc will be in that line up after it has been on the air. cannot WAIT!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home