Thursday, June 14, 2007

"Off The Deep End"

This is the end result of a few hours of brainstorming with a faulty submersible pump hose: basically, the credits for a fake 80's sitcom. Enjoy.

4 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of the three's company credits :D
anyway, nice job.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! Nice work.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Matat said...

I want more.
And the movie quality is perfect!


Keep on doing what you're doing...

I also loved god inc.

Greets from Belgium!

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really, really funny stuff. I've e-mailed it to a lot of friends. Everybody's enjoyed it.

I wish you the best of luck in your chosen occupation. You've got a lot of talent in a business where talent will only get you so far. You also need money and sex appeal. If you find the money then you can hire the sexy girls....and then you'll have it made.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home