Wednesday, May 30, 2007

YouTube Video Update

Hey guys - so the YouTube technical difficulties have finally been cleared. Here's the video update I've been waiting to post:

6 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The embedded video doesn't seem to be playing, and the YouTube page says that it's a Private Video..

-Scott

3:54 PM  
Blogger Francis said...

Not sure why it was on "private." I just switched it - hopefully it should work.

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually seeing it now, Fox seemed much more attentive than you described.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Waiting with bated breath...

bate 1 (bt)
tr.v. bat·ed, bat·ing, bates
1. To lessen the force or intensity of; moderate:

11:42 PM  
Blogger The Puzzler said...

Dead Like Me! God, Inc. pretty much saved me when I finished watching my rented DVDs of Dead Like Me. I can't believe it ended. Anyway, I had to find SOME kind of creative show (but with today's media, it's all reality TV and an innumerable amount of crime shows). Then I finally found God, Inc.

Anyway, good luck!

2:19 PM  
Blogger HitThaFloor said...

You haven't lost this viewer. I love G-d, Inc. and can't wait for what else you have in store.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home