Monday, November 14, 2005

Number #12

The cupboard was practically empty; just a can of Dinty Moore beef stew, some roach traps and a box of generic cereal.

5 Knee-jerk Reactions:

Blogger me said...

Ode to crispy Ralphs' brand Hexagrains...

Oh, crispy crunchy rice-oat-corn concoction.
a Chiowankansese melange.

Oh, that which we call a Crispix by any other hexagrain would crunch as crisp.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Stuff-The drawing that is...I'm sure the cereal is good also. I've just never had a bowl. At least not one that I remember...maybe never is not the right word...I'm sure that at some point in my life I may have had it.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks great, Frank. Have you found your drawing project has helped you with your vision when putting things on paper?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Francis said...

I think so. I just learned about "drawing through" - when you're sketching an object, sketching it in three dimensions first, as if it's transparent. Makes the proportions a little more accurate.

This one took me a long time, I have to say. My wrist was shaking by the end.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinty Moore beef stew? Must have been leftovers from pickups.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home